To view its chart on StockEdge, click on the link given here
TCI Express Ltd. – Highlights
- TCI Express Ltd. was trading at Rs.1258.80, up by 16.84% on the BSE.
- The stock is up by 50.80% in last one month as compared to a 5.70% surge in S&P Bse 500.
- The stock hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs.1292.80 today.
- This was primarily due to the company’s strong earnings in the March quarter (Q4FY21), with profit after tax (PAT) increasing 124% year on year (YoY) to Rs.43 crore.
- The company’s revenue from operations increased 17.6% year on year to Rs.280 crore in Q4FY21. The EBITDA margin increased by 870 basis points (bps) to 20.3% in Q4FY21, up from 11.6% in Q4FY20.
- The increase in margins was due to an increase in both volumes and realizations. Furthermore, the company was able to pass on certain costs to customers. The asset-light model has also allowed the company to maintain high capacity utilization, and various cost-cutting measures implemented throughout the year have contributed to the company’s strong profitability.
- The company reported a strong increase in business activity, with e-way bill collections increasing by 28% year on year (YoY) and 13% quarter on quarter (QoQ). The company reported a recovery in the index of Industrial Production, particularly in March, when the company’s key servicing industries registered robust growth on both a sequential and year-on-year basis, driving volumes.
- TCI Express Ltd.’s board of directors, at its meeting on May 19, 2021, recommended a final dividend of 100 percent, i.e., Rs.2 per equity share, for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, subject to shareholder approval at the company’s 13th Annual General Meeting, which will be held for the fiscal year 2020-21.
- TCI Express offers a wide range of logistics solutions in a variety of industries. The Company, which is well-known for its time-bound and express distribution services, now offers domestic surface express, domestic air express, international air express, reverse express, and e-commerce express services in industries such as automotive, pharmaceutical, textiles, information technology, retail, and e-commerce, among others.
- The company provides transportation, storage, and warehousing services, as well as transportation support services. The company specializes in express distribution and provides customers with a single-window door-to-door solution. The company offers round-the-clock services as well as time-sensitive express deliveries via air mode.
For more fundamental data and analysis, click on TCI Express Ltd.