To view its chart on StockEdge, click on the link given here
Acrysil Ltd. – Highlights
- Acrysil Ltd. was trading at Rs.396.85, up by 13.99% on the BSE.
- The stock is up by 548.45% in last one year as compared to a 63.39% surge in S&P Bse Sensex in the same period.
- The stock hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs.417.75 today.
- This was primarily due to the company’s strong earnings in the March quarter (Q4FY21), with profit after tax (PAT) increasing by 234.35% year on year (YoY) to Rs.13.04 crores.
- In Q4FY21, the company’s total income increased by 59.68% year on year to Rs.105.40 crores. Quartz sinks continued to be a significant contributor to revenue, accounting for 76% of total revenue in FY21.
- Domestic business contributed 21% of revenue in FY21, while export business contributed 79% of revenue in FY21.
- Mr. Chirag Parekh, Chairman & Managing Director, commented on the results, saying that the company ended FY21 on a high note, with record sales and profitability despite the covid-19 impact in Q1 FY21. Product demand has remained strong in both domestic and international markets.
- The company’s total income for FY21 was Rs. 316 crores, and the FY21 EBITDA margins increased by 470 basis points year on year to 22.7%.
- The Board of Directors has recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 1.20 per equity share for FY20-21, in addition to the interim dividend of Rs.0.80 per equity share declared in February 2021.
- On 20th August 2020, the Company announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with IKEA Supply AG (Switzerland) for manufacturing and supply of composite quartz kitchen sinks for their global requirement.
- The manufacturing capacity of Quartz Kitchen Sinks has increased from 500,000 units to 600,000 units per annum.
- Incorporated in 1987, Acrysil Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of Composite Quartz Sinks. The company started its operations with help of technical collaboration with “Schock & Co.” of Germany and is one of the largest manufacturers of Quartz Sink in ASIA. The company also manufactures stainless-steel kitchen sinks with a focus on Quadro Sinks and deals in a complete range of built-in Kitchen Appliances under its own “Carysil” Brand, which includes Kitchen Chimneys, Dishwashers, Cook-tops, Built-in Ovens, Wine-Chillers, and so on.
- The company exports granite sinks to over 20 countries worldwide, including the United States, Far East countries, the Middle East, and Africa.
For more fundamental data and analysis, click on Acrysil Ltd.
Read our latest article on Tata Power Company Ltd – Lighting Up Lives