Check out the share trend of Mphasis Ltd.
Mphasis Ltd. – Highlights
- The share price of Mphasis Ltd., was trading at Rs.2526.05, up by 5.39%, hitting a 52 week high of Rs.2692.35 in today’s trading session.
- The stock price has increased by 157.83% in last one year, while the benchmark index S&P BSE Sensex has increased by 38.90%.
- The stock rallied after the company reported a healthy set of June quarter (Q1FY22) numbers.
- Its revenue increased 6.8% quarter on quarter (QoQ) and 16.1% year on year (YoY) to $362.9, primarily due to a 10.8% QoQ increase in Direct revenues (91 per cent of revenues). Constant Currency (CC) growth was 5.9 percent quarter on quarter and 16.3 percent year on year.
- The EBIT margin fell by 20 basis points (bps) year on year to 15.9 percent. Profit after tax (PAT) increased 7.2% QoQ to Rs 339.7 crore, owing primarily to higher other income.
- During the quarter, Mphasis reported a total contract value (TCV) of $505 million in Direct business, the highest in the company’s history. 85 percent of the TCV were in new-gen services. This includes a single landmark deal win of $250 million.
- “We are committed to maintaining our performance while keeping our clients’ transformation needs at the centre of our strategy and execution,” said Mphasis Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Nitin Rakesh.
- The company’s business model has been driving growth and differentiation for it over the years, and its financial performance for the quarter is a reflection of that, he added.
- Mphasis, founded in 1992, serves prestigious clients all over the world, including many of the world’s largest banks, mortgage lenders, and insurance companies. Mphasis is a global service provider that provides technology-based solutions in a variety of industries.
For more fundamental data and analysis, click on Mphasis Ltd.
Read our latest article on Thyrocare Technologies Ltd. – India’s first fully automated diagnostic laboratory
To get more detailed analysis and Reports on Stocks, visit our Edge Report Section by subscribing to our StockEdge premium plans
Disclaimer: This document and the process of identifying the potential of a company have been produced for only learning purposes. Since equity involves individual judgments, this analysis should be used for only learning enhancements and cannot be considered to be a recommendation on any stock or sector.