To view its chart on StockEdge, click on the link given here
Indoco Remedies Ltd. – Highlights
- Indoco Remedies Ltd. was trading at Rs.397.65, up by 17.46% on the BSE.
- The stock is up by 89.49% in last one year as compared to a 76.06% surge in S&P Bse 500 in the same period.
- The stock hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs.406.25 today.
- The stock soared after the pharmaceutical company reported strong revenue growth from its international business in the March quarter (Q4FY21) on 25th May.
- Indoco Remedies’ revenue increased by 12% to Rs 305.14 crore in the fourth quarter of FY 2020-21, compared to Rs 272 crore in the same quarter last year. Export formulations increased 65.6% year on year (YoY) to Rs 132 crore, due to strong growth in both regulated and emerging markets. Domestic formulations fell 13% year on year to Rs 139 crore, due to the ongoing impact on the anti-infective and respiratory segments.
- Ebitda (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) increased 63.7% year on year to Rs 54.6 crore from Rs 33.3 crore in the previous quarter. Ebitda margins increased 569 basis points year on year to 17.9% as a result of lower staff, travel, and promotional spend, partially offset by a decline in gross margin performance.
- For the fiscal year 2020-2021, the Board has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1.50/- per share (75%) on a face value of Rs. 2/- each, subject to approval by members at the AGM.
- Indoco Remedies manufactures and sells Formulations (Finished Dosage Forms) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). It caters to both domestic and international markets.
- Indoco has nine domestic marketing divisions with a diverse brand portfolio in therapeutic areas such as gastroenterology, respiratory medicine, antiinfectives, stomatology, ophthalmology, nutrition, cardiovascular medicine, antidiabetics, pain management, and so on. Indoco’s top brands include Cyclopam, Febrex Plus, SensodentK, Karvol Plus, ATM, Oxipod, Cital, Sensoform, SensodentKF, ClobenG, Glychek, Kidodent, Carmicide, Rexidin, MCBM, and Methycal. On the other hand Indoco has international alliances with large generic companies all over the world.
For more fundamental data and analysis, click on Indoco Remedies Ltd.
Read our latest article on Adani Transmission Limited – Energizing India, Enriching Lives.
Disclaimer: This document and the process of identifying the potential of a company has been produced for only learning purpose. Since equity involves individual judgments, this analysis should be used for only learning enhancements and cannot be considered to be a recommendation on any stock or sector.