To view its chart on StockEdge, click on the link given here
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)– Highlights
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) is trading at Rs 73.35, up by 11.64% on the BSE. The stock is up 223.01% in last one year as compared to a 67.80% spurt in S&P Bse 500.
- In the past one month, the stock has zoomed 42.43% while the benchmark Sensex shed 0.87% in the same period.
- It is a leading power equipment manufacturer in the world and one of India’s largest engineering and manufacturing enterprises in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- The key products include gas turbines, generators, thermal sets, diesel shunters, turbo / hydro sets, circuit breakers, transformers, switch gears and boilers.
- “Atmanirbhar Bharat” enables equipment localization, which is supported by BHEL’s strategy of partnering with global OEMs to leverage manufacturing facilities, which will be a positive catalyst in the future.
- BHEL has made significant contributions to the development and promotion of solar energy over the last three decades, in addition to conventional power plants (thermal, hydro, and gas). With a current solar portfolio of more than 1 GW, BHEL provides EPC solutions for grid-interactive and off-grid, ground mounted, rooftop, floating, and canal top solar plants.
- Aside from the thermal power sector, BHEL provides a diverse range of products to major sectors of the Indian economy. With a focus on non-coal-based business growth, the company provides comprehensive solutions for transportation, transmission, and renewables, energy storage systems and emobility, water management, defence & aerospace, captive power generation and mechanical & electrical industrial products.
- Furthermore, BHEL manufactures space-grade solar panels and batteries for space applications.
For more fundamental data and analysis on Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
Read our latest article on Titan Company Ltd. – Resolute, Resurgent
To get more detailed analysis and Reports on Stocks, visit our Edge Report Section by subscribing to our StockEdge premium plans